Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Kevin: So you are leaving the Honda Scene?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SSBP's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15th, 1999
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I am a little surprised. Are you still having problems with detonation? You need to try Methanol and that will take care of your problem.

    Have you considered a 91 NSX? That is a great buy now.

    ------------------
    98 Supersonic Blue Pearl GS-R
    Supercharged with 225 H.P. and 168 Torque to the wheels
    "The original smack talker of the JRSC" tkm



  2. #2
    Inactive Member lundgren's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,436
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kevin said that he always wanted a Z. He just didn't find the power in the SC GS-R, that he thought he could get.

  3. #3
    Kevin
    Guest Kevin's Avatar

    Post

    Nah, the Z isn't that much quicker than my teg WAS(past tense). But I want RWD and a warrenty. Not to mention when i eventually get the itch, I can make it crazy fast.

    I test drove one today. Those stock 245 tires will just never do.... I want to get the SS wheel and tire pakage, 17x9 inch wheels and 275 tires(yikes!). Those stock 245's cant handle the power, you can break the rear end loose with a little blip of the throttle. It has a traction control system, but that will only be useful in bad weather situations. It takes away too much control to really be useful at the track.

    The plan is to attend one of the plethora of driving schools out here and then go racing on the weekends. smile

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •